Welcome back, everyone. Thank you for your continued support. It means a lot to me.
A while back, I posted some goals for 2018. Now’s the time I give you a progress report on how I’ve done.
- Get Into Cosmetology School
- This goal has been basically abandoned. I thought for a while that it was my way out of a situation I felt trapped in. At the moment, I’m finding that it in fact isn’t.
- Publish Two Books
- I’m nowhere closer to this goal than I was at the beginning of the year. Between personal issues and private problems, I just haven’t been able to put in the work necessary for this goal.
- Get My Weight Down to 135 lbs.
- I am proud to say that I weigh 129.7 now! I definitely succeeded in this goal.
- Keep Up With The House
- I had to have a really bad wake up call in July, but now I’ve got it under my belt a lot more. I think I can keep up on it, with a little help.
- Read Twelve Books
- I have read Damn Fine Story, and that’s all. I am in the middle of reading about four books though.
- Daily Affirmations
- Yet another goal I have not even come close to completing.
- Call The Boyfriend Weekly
- Well, since we broke up, this one doesn’t matter anymore.
- Daily Exercise for Thirty Minutes
- I do yoga maybe three times a week, at 5am. It’s a hell of an hour to be awake, but it’s better than nothing.
- Post On the Blog Biweekly
- I have failed at this horribly. My apologies, guys. I dropped the ball on this one.
- Post A Youtube Video Biweekly
- My youtube channel where you can watch Live Write-Ins, Dramatic Readings, and Various Vlogs, has grown a little. But I haven’t been as dependable as I wanted to be.
Now, time for First Quarter Goals:
- Publish a Book (failed)
- Lose 10 lbs (Completed)
- Keep up with the chores (Completed)
- Daily exercise (half-failed)
- Daily Affirmations (failed)
- Read Three Books (failed)
- Write Six Blogposts (failed)
- Film Six or more Youtube Videos (Failed)
- Call boyfriend Twelve Times (irrelevant)
Since we’re in the third quarter, I think I’m going to make a list of goals:
- Publish a book
- Keep up with chores
- Daily exercise
- Daily affirmations
- Read three books
- Write six blogposts
- Film Six or more youtube vids
- Do self-care at least once a day
- Draft a good cover for the WIP I’m working on
After all, This:
This is what I want to get back to, and surpass:
In closing, I’d just like to ask you to be patient with me, and enjoy the ride.more