In the new year, my goals need to be solid and definable, reachable and challenging. It’s important to me that I challenge myself to do more than I thought possible. Last year, I didn’t post my goals, because I was afraid I would fail, and it would be humiliating. This year, I share my goals in the spirit of trying, and with the hope that accountability will make it easier to manage.
Without further ado, my goals.
- Get Into Cosmetology School
- This goal is more for my career, than anything else. I’ve discovered a love for looking good, and I want to learn more about making others look good too. So this is a chance to see if a more hands-on career helps me.
- http://beckenhamtheatre.co.uk/event/open-auditions-the-memory-of-water/all/?tribe_event_display=past Publish Two Books
- I’m very close to publishing a short story, Ring of Roses, and I’m in the middle of rewrites for Knight of Kuryle. The goal is to get two books under my belt by the end of the year so that I can officially call myself a published author. That should add another notch of confidence under my belt.
- follow site Get My Weight Down to 135 lbs.
- This one is a very personal goal for me. I’ve been trying to get back into amateur modeling, and I have to get back into shape for it.
- Keep Up With The House
- I haven’t been able to keep up with the housework, and it’s causing some issues. Therefore, I have to make a resolution. This one is more for my survival than anything else, I think.
- Read Twelve Books
- I want to get back into reading, and last year, my goal was to read 1 book a month. I’m going with that goal again this year because it’s attainable and easily done. I’m really looking forward to it.
- Daily Affirmations
- This one may seem a little hokey, but honestly, it’s something I want to work on. Doing my affirmations daily should help build up my confidence and change my inner speech to the point where I can change my reactions to the world around me. I really suggest this for anyone who needs a fresh perspective on the world.
- Call The Boyfriend Weekly
- For those of you who don’t know, I’m in a long-distance relationship right now. Communication is key, in all relationships, and I want to be able to communicate with him.
- Daily Exercise for Thirty Minutes
- This is part of getting back in shape. According to several studies, thirty minutes of exercise daily can hedge off lots of medical issues.
- Post On the Blog Biweekly
- I want to give you guys more content and reach further in my fanbase.
- Post A Youtube Video Biweekly
- For those of you who don’t know, I have a youtube channel where you can watch Live Write-Ins, Dramatic Readings, and Various Vlogs. I intend to grow my audience on this platform this year, by becoming more dependable.
Quite a list, isn’t it? I’ve broken it down into quarterly goals that should help quite a bit with acheiving these goals. So without further ado, my First Quarter Goals:
- Publish a Book
- Lose 10 lbs
- Keep up with the chores
- Daily exercise
- Daily Affirmations
- Read Three Books
- Write Six Blogposts
- Film Six or more Youtube Videos
- Call boyfriend Twelve Times
(That last one makes me sound like a stalker, doesn’t it…?)more