So, I missed my chance to update for Christmas, and I thought that was a damn shame. So! Instead, I’m going to be writing up my new years resolutions for you guys! Because I plan on turning 2015 into something AMAZING. <3
Oh, and for those of you who are curious, I had a fantastic christmas! I got a heater, and new knives for my kitchen, and tupperware. And yes, I realize I sound like a horribly old adult for thinking these are amazing gifts, but they really are! ALSO, in a move that absolutely astounded me, my friend Chris Votey gave me a special copy of his book, Terran Psychosis with a special dedication to me inside, and I just about sobbed my heart out. It meant so much to me what he said in there. I won’t share it, because it was private between two friends, but let’s just say, I’ve never felt so loved.
So! Here I go, setting goals for 2015.
- Eat two meals a day, every day. NO FORGETTING
- Wash face every day.
- Take a hot, relaxing bath, once a week.
- Save back $50 or more from EVERY CHECK. No exceptions.
- Eat out only ONCE a check. Yes, that includes little meals that only cost $10.
- Read/listen to an hour long of personal finance information each day.
- Publish a book on Amazon by June.
- Publish a blog post every week.
- Write every day.
- Work on Panic-Attack-Helpful-Things
- Start a Garden Outside
So, these are my goals for the year 2015! Join me this year in checking these off the list, and I challenge you to post your own New Years Resolutions on your goal! Make them as extensive or as short as you can! Show me your resolve, and your power! I can’t wait to read them, and cheer along with you as we make these goals come true! Consider this the start of a New Years Resolution Bloghop! Post the link to your own post in the comments below, and as I see them, I’ll add your link to the Links on this page! <3