Here’s a list of my favorite youtubers, organized by what they blog about:
- Commander Holly – She does lovely let’s plays, and some of the best dating sim games played on youtube are of her and her friends. My favorite part is when she and her friends take turns voicing parts! Here are a few of my favorite let’s plays of hers:
- Cryaotic – A sonorous master, whose voice has lulled me to sleep on many a night. I adore all of his lets plays, but the horror games are the best!
- DanAndPhil Games – A combination of a taciturn and fun, these two have such cute lets plays I can’t help but adore them!
- Their Scary Games Playlist makes for a great night in!
- I never miss one of their Sims 4 Let’s plays. Dil Howlter is one of my favorite Sims!
- The Sim Supply – Does wonderful work with the Sims 4 and has a lovely voice to boot!
- JackSepticEye – An over-the-top cheerful blogger from Ireland (I’m a quarter Irish too!) who does let’s plays of the greatest stuff!
- His Last Guardian let’s play is so gleeful I adore it!
- But it was his Undertale let’s play that brought him to my attention! NYEH HEHEHE!
- Markiplier – His numbers speak for themselves, but beyond that he’s sweet, generous, and plays some of the best games I’ve ever seen!
- NicoB – Generally plays JRPGs and other amazing games, so of course he’s one of my favorites!
- His Dangan Ronpa series is utterly amazing. He voices ALL THE CHARACTERS.
- He recently started a let’s play of Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch!
- PressHeartToContinue – plays tons of different games and also has a little news show she does that is VERY informative. <3 her!
- Yandere Dev – Because I adore Yanderes as a trope, it’s only natural I would love the man who was actually putting together a simulation game where we can ACTUALLY PLAY a yandere girl.
- Kubz Scouts – Related to Yandere dev above, this guy is THAT DUDE, who plays yandere sim and a few other good games too. I love his bright and cheery voice.
- Ana Mardoll – One of the sweetest let’s players I’ve ever seen.
The Random Stuff
- Cinema Sins – A useful channel full of great videos that teach a lot about what NOT to do when writing screenplays!
- DigiBro – An amazing critiquer of anime and manga. This man knows EVERYTHING about what to do and what not to do when writing.
- How to ADHD – She is amazing, and really helped me get a handle on my ADHD brain.
- Life of Tom – A hella awesome youtuber for school hacks and tips.
- M. Kirin – A great writing show that stretches into some game play too. His accent is a bit difficult for me to parse sometimes, but other than that, he’s a great writer!
- National Novel Writing Month – Also a great writing show. Plenty of prompts and tips!
- Simply Nailogical – Taught me everything I need to know about how to do my nails. <3
- Something Witty Entertainment – The home of the greatest Abridged show in existance. It took Sword Art Online from somethng Awful to something Awfully Funny.
- Trae Crowder – The Liberal Redneck! He’s great. Listen to him.
And that’s all! These are my 20 favorite youtube channels. Enjoy them with me, alright?more